Senior Python Developer
21 800 – 30 200 PLN + VAT on B2B
Warsaw / Wrocław / remote
We're a tech partner for innovative companies from around the world, mainly the U.S. and Western Europe. We design, build and maintain software systems, deliver Machine Learning solutions and run R&D projects.
For 8+ years on the market, we've constantly been growing while keeping very high team quality and a friendly atmosphere. There are 30+ team members currently, multiple PhDs and masters among them.
We’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The perfect candidate should have:
- very good knowledge of Python,
- at least 5 years of commercial experience in software development,
- education: bachelor / engineer / master's degree in computer science or similar,
- willingness to learn about topics needed for a given project,
- problem-solving skills (when you get a new topic, you explore it, ask the right questions and propose a solution),
- very good knowledge of English (min. C1 level) to communicate with customers,
Nice to have:
- knowledge of other programming languages (eg. Kotlin, Java, Go, TypeScript),
- basic experience with DevOps and cloud,
- knowledge about Machine Learning,
- openness to working with various technologies (e.g. Kotlin, Node.js, React).
- a friendly atmosphere of working in a small, well-organized organization that respects its employees,
- professional development while working on interesting projects with clients from the U.S., Western Europe and Asia,
- working remote, hybrid or on-site in our office in Warsaw,
- flexible working hours,
- salary range 21 800 – 30 200 PLN + VAT on B2B agreement, depending on professional experience,
- Flexible benefits system including Multisport package and Allianz private medical care.
Regarding our recruitment processes, respecting your privacy and ensuring that you know who is processing your personal data and how they are doing.
Here is information to help you determine this:
- The administrator of your personal data provided in the form and recruitment documents is Sparkbit Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw (02-796) at ul. Wańkowicza 5/30 registered under KRS no: 0000729100 (hereinafter referred to as Sparkbit). You can contact Sparkbit by writing to: email@example.com, we will be happy to answer all your questions and concerns related to processing your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruiting Sparkbit associates.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for participation in Recruitment.
- The processing of your personal data is based on your voluntarily given consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO).
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to declare the withdrawal of your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the process based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Sparkbit conducts continuous recruitment without distinguishing between individual recruitment processes. Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes for a period of 5 years.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients, third countries, or international organizations.
- Your personal data will not be processed by automated means.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (currently UODO).