Junior Fullstack Developer (Sparkbit Fellowship program)
6 720 - 12 600 PLN + VAT on B2B
Warsaw / Wrocław / remote
We're a tech partner for innovative companies from around the world, mainly the U.S. and Western Europe. We design, build and maintain software systems, deliver Machine Learning solutions and run R&D projects. For 9+ years on the market, we've constantly been growing while keeping very high team quality and a friendly atmosphere. There are 30+ team members currently, multiple PhDs and masters among them.
Challenges drive top talent, so we pick only ambitious projects, and although we work for a few clients simultaneously, we feel like a single unit. We never lease our developers to other software houses and don't work with contractors we don't have a relationship with. As a team, we share knowledge and experience, integrate, and support each other. We build collective know-how with various initiatives such as internal seminars on the expert level, tech exploration groups, and Sparkbit Fellowship program.
- You've got a bachelor/engineering/master's degree, or you're in the last year of a master's degree in computer science from a top technical university;
- You're ready to work at least ⅘ time during Fellowship and after completing the program;
- You're open and communicative with a high level of written and spoken English;
- You're open to new technologies and eager to learn;
- Ideally, you already have some professional experience;
- You've got initiative!
- Unique learning experience under the eye of an experienced mentor in a friendly and open environment;
- Acquisition of a complete full-stack kit including backend, frontend, databases, and DevOps;
- Hands-on experience working in a team on a live project;
- Salary raises after completing certain stages of the program;
- Flexible benefit system with Multisport package, Allianz private medical care, and many more;
- Salary range 6 720 - 12 600 + VAT on B2B agreement, depending on your experience and Fellowship progress. Contract work is also possible.
Regarding our recruitment processes, respecting your privacy and ensuring that you know who is processing your personal data and how they are doing.
Here is information to help you determine this:
- The administrator of your personal data provided in the form and recruitment documents is Sparkbit Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw (02-796) at ul. Wańkowicza 5/30 registered under KRS no: 0000729100 (hereinafter referred to as Sparkbit). You can contact Sparkbit by writing to: email@example.com, we will be happy to answer all your questions and concerns related to processing your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruiting Sparkbit associates.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for participation in Recruitment.
- The processing of your personal data is based on your voluntarily given consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO).
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to declare the withdrawal of your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the process based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Sparkbit conducts continuous recruitment without distinguishing between individual recruitment processes. Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes for a period of 5 years.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients, third countries, or international organizations.
- Your personal data will not be processed by automated means.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (currently UODO).